Welcome to eHeat Ireland Association
eHeat Ireland (EHI) is a member trade association established in 2021 to accelerate the decarbonisation of heat through electrification.
The association is an all-Ireland body led by industry experts who are committed to promoting the use of renewable electricity to generate decarbonised heat as an economically viable alternative to fossil fuels.
We want to encourage the use of electric heat 'eHeat' and to create awareness for how deployment of the technology can support achievement of the 2030 Climate Action targets through emissions reduction and optimised use of renewable electricity.
Our members include end users, service providers, utility companies and technology companies. We have common interest in decarbonising heat and we want to campaign for changes within the Irish system that ensure a level playing field for eHeat versus fossil fuels.
Our 2021 Climate Action Plan aims to increase the share of renewable electricity to up to 80% by 2030. Driven by this ambition the power sector is transforming electricity supply into an increasingly low carbon source of energy. EHI want to encourage business to use this clean electricity to generate heat, which will achieve substantive emissions reduction within the sectors and will also optimise the use of our indigenous, renewable resources. Want to LEARN MORE
Decarbonising heat through electrification
- Trends in Energy Efficiency
- Alternative Financing of Energy Improvements
- Challenges of the Energy Efficiency Directive Policies, Incentives, Public Sector & Transport
- Newest Technologies & Future Solutions
- Climate Change & Carbon Reduction
- Achieving Energy Improvements in Commercial & Public Sector Buildings
- Renewable Energy & Energy Storage
- High Performance & Green Buildings
- Structured Energy & Resources Management in Industry
- Security of Supply & Decarbonisation of business
- Big Data
- AI and IoT - How do they apply to energy?
- Blockchain, Smart Grids and New Technologies