- Ireland has the poorest performance in Europe when it comes to renewable heat but there is immense potential ahead for the electrification of heat. But heat pumps sales across Europe are growing
- In eHeat Ireland we know that changes in policy will be required to accelerate the move to the electrification of heat.
- With our eHeat Policy Committee we aim to have input from our members to put forward the strongest policy positions to create a low emission heat future for Ireland
- Policy changes to encourage greater electrification of heat will lower heating emissions but have other broad benefits
eHeat Policy Committee
- Our eHeat Policy Committee is an important part of our association.
- It is a body composed of eHeat members which meet regularly.
- The purpose of the Committee to put forward a collective view and strong policy positions.