- As a member of the EHI you will become part of an active community of companies that have a common interest in decarbonising heat and lowering carbon emissions.
- You will have access to the extensive knowledge base and experience of our existing members already working with electric heat technologies, and benefit from our knowledge of international best practice such as the Science Based Targets (SBTs) and the established Scope 1,2 & 3 framework on CO2 emissions.
- You will have the opportunity to influence discussion and make a valuable contribution development within the EHI committee and working group framework.
- You will have access to the detailed research and analysis underpinning findings in commissioned reports.
- As a member of the EHI you will be demonstrating active support for the zero-carbon ambition and the decarbonisation of heat in Ireland.
- EHI will ensure that you are fully up to date with the latest eHeat technology innovation and all relevant policy and regulatory changes impacting the commercial viability of eHeat in Ireland.
|Sustaining||Gold (+150 Employee)||Silver (30 - 150 Employee)||Bronze (0-30 Employee)||Academic|
|Seat on EHI Council||✓||✗||✗||✗||✗|
|Entitled to vote at AGM||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Opportunity to apply to sit council||✓||✓||✓||✓||✗|
|Access to committees & Working Groups||✓||✓||✓||✗||✗|
|Persons on each EHI Committee||2||2||1||1||✗|
|Access to working groups||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Access to EHI executive||Priority||Preferential||Limited||Limited||Limited|
|First refusal on sponsorship opportunities||✓||✓||✗||✗||✗|
|Opportunity to nominate speakers at EHI events||✓||✓||✗||✗||✗|
|Preference for corporate members as committee chairs||✓||✓||✓||✗||✗|
|Quarterly update from WEI executive||✓||✓||✗||✗||✗|
|Discount on all EHI training||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Free attendance at policy foraI||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|EHI annual magazine||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Exclusive invite to EHI conferences||✓||✓||✗||✗||✓|
|Exclusive invite to EHI webinars||✓||✓||✓||✓||1|
|Listing on mailing list||Unlimited||15||5||5||1|
|Logins for website||5||5||1||1||1|
|Free access to EHI data reports||✓||✓||✓||✗||✗|
|Bi-monthly policy updates||✓||✓||✓||✓||✗|
|Use of EHI logo for promotional material||✓||✓||✓||✓||✗|
|Company logo on landing page||✓||✗||✗||✗||✓|
|Access to attendee lists prior to conference||✓||✓||✓||✗||✗|
|Tier discount at EHI conference||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Discounted rates on exhibition stands||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Exclusive invite to EHI connect||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Opportunity to host EHI Connect events||✓||✓||✓||✓||✗|
|Free places at annual golf event||4||4||2||1||✗|
|Free use of EHI meetings room||✓||✓||✓||✓||✗|
|EHI staff available to respond to requested to attend meetings||✓||✓||✓||✗||✗|
|Advertise your job vacancies on EHI||✓||✓||✓||✓||✗|
|First refusal on exhibition stands at conference||✓||✓||✗||✗||✗|
|Preferential offering of exhibitor stands at conference||✓||✓||✓||✗||✗|
|Ultimate listings of services on company service directory||✓||✓||✗||✗||✗|
|Tier listings on Company service Directory||Unlimited||Unlimited||5||2||1|
|Use of EHI logo for promotional material||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Discounted advertising rates in EHI Magazine||✓||✓||✓||✓||✗|
|Company logo on Members Directory landing page||✓||✓||✗||✗||✗|
|Company logo on company services Directory landing page||✓||✓||✗||✗||✗|
Academic / Non-Profit:
This level of membership incorporates Academic Institutes and Community groups.
- One vote at AGM
- One listing on email distribution list
- Tier discount at EHI conferences
- Access to committees and working groups
Annual Membership Fees
- Sustaining: €20,000
- Gold (150+ Employees): €10,000
- Silver (30 - 150 Employees): €5,000
- Bronze (0 - 30 Employees): €2,000
- Academic / non-profit: €200