- As a member of the EHI you will become part of an active community of companies that have a common interest in decarbonising heat and lowering carbon emissions.
- You will have access to the extensive knowledge base and experience of our existing members already working with electric heat technologies, and benefit from our knowledge of international best practice such as the Science Based Targets (SBTs) and the established Scope 1,2 & 3 framework on CO2 emissions.
- You will have the opportunity to influence discussion and make a valuable contribution development within the EHI committee and working group framework.
- You will have access to the detailed research and analysis underpinning findings in commissioned reports.
- As a member of the EHI you will be demonstrating active support for the zero-carbon ambition and the decarbonisation of heat in Ireland.
- EHI will ensure that you are fully up to date with the latest eHeat technology innovation and all relevant policy and regulatory changes impacting the commercial viability of eHeat in Ireland.
|Sustaining||Gold (+150 Employee)||Silver (30 - 150 Employee)||Bronze (0-30 Employee)||Academic|
|Seat on EHI Board||✓||✗||✗||✗||✗|
|Entitled to vote at AGM||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Opportunity to apply to sit council||✓||✓||✓||✓||✗|
|Access to committees & Working Groups||✓||✓||✓||✓||✗|
|Persons on each EHI Committee||2||2||1||1||✗|
|Access to working groups||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Access to EHI executive||Priority||Preferential||Limited||Limited||Limited|
|First refusal on sponsorship opportunities||✓||✓||✗||✗||✗|
|Opportunity to nominate speakers at EHI events||✓||✓||✓||✓||✗|
|Preference for members as committee chairs||✓||✓||✓||✗||✗|
|Free attendance at policy forums||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Exclusive invite to EHI conferences||✓||✓||✓||✓||✗|
|Exclusive invite to EHI webinars||✓||✓||✓||✓||✗|
|Listing on mailing list||Unlimited||15||5||2||1|
|Logins for website||5||5||1||0||1|
|Use of EHI logo for promotional material||✓||✓||✓||✓||✗|
|Company logo on landing page||✓||✓||✗||✗||✓|
|Access to attendee lists prior to conference||✓||✓||✓||✗||✗|
|Tier discount at EHI conference||✓||✓||✓||✓||✗|
|Exclusive invite to EHI connect||✓||✓||✓||✓||✗|
|Opportunity to sponsor EHI Connect events||✓||✓||✓||✓||✗|
|Advertise your job vacancies on EHI||✓||✓||✓||✓||✗|
Annual Membership Fees
- Sustaining €20000
- Gold (+150 Employees): €10000
- Silver (30 - 150 Employees): €5000
- Bronze (0 - 30 Employees): €2000
- Academic/non-profit: €200